Every Indian fan is excited to know Indian cricketers education qualifications. Some of the Indian cricketers are popular all over the world. It’s very surprising to know that some of the great Indian cricketers have normal education qualifications, but now their earning is to be in millions.
In cricket, your dedication, passion and hard work can make you a billionaire. But you must have a good educational qualification to be a successful legendary cricketer in the world. Now we will show some popular Indian cricketers education qualifications.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a right-handed batsman and wicketkeeper in Indian cricket team. In school days he was not interested in cricket, he likes to play football. He got chance to play cricket for his school team as a wicket keeper. After joining cricket his interest in cricket raised day by day. He completed his B Com from St.Xaviers College. He is one of the most successful captains for Indian Team.
Sachin Tendulkar is known as “GOD OF CRICKET”, he started his cricketing career at the age of 11year. He was a naughty child who likes to play cricket in “GULLY”. He dreams that one day he will play for Indian Team. He chooses his passion as a career and focused in the field of cricket.
- He completed his 12TH from SHARDASHRAM VIDYAMANDIR.
- At the age of 16, he got chance to play for Indian Team at international level.
- Unfortunately, he didn’t complete his graduation and left his studies for cricket. He is one of the legendary cricketers in cricket history.
Virat Kohli is a current captain of Indian cricket team. He is role model for young cricketers over the world. Virat Kohli is new trendsetter of the Indian cricket team. He is also known as most aggressive captain of Indian team. Captain of Indian cricket completed 12th at New Delhi.
Anil Kumble is a right arm leg break bowler of Indian Cricket team. Due to his outstanding performance, Indian team got many victories. He was captain of Indian cricket in Test cricket for a time.
- He completed his pre-university college education from NATIONAL COLLEGE BASAVANAGUDI.
- He completed his graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering.
- Anil Kumble is one of the most well-educated cricketers in Indian Cricket Team.
Rahul Dravid is a right-handed batsman and wicketkeeper. Rahul Dravid is known as “THE WALL” for Indian cricket. In 1996, he made his test debut in Indian cricket.
- He completed his schooling at St. Joseph’s Boy’s high school.
- He completed his graduation in commerce as pursuing MBA from St. Joseph’s college of commerce. Rahul Dravid is one of the most well-educated cricketers in the list of Indian cricketers education qualifications.
VVS Laxman is known for his consistence and batting style. Due to his outstanding performance he took Indian batting to new heights.
- He completed his schooling form little flower high school in Hyderabad.
- VVS Laxman started pursuing MBBS for higher secondary education.
- He was not satisfied with MBBS degree as chooses his career in cricket. Now he is one of the legendary cricketers of Indian Cricket.
Ravichandran Ashwin is known for his outstanding bowling and also playing a role of all-rounder cricketer in Indian team. He showed his talent in Indian Premier League and got selected in Indian Team.
- He finished Technology degree in information technology from SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING in Chennai.
- He uses to work for Cognizant Technology Solution after coming into cricket.
- He is one of the most successful all-rounders in Test cricket.
Rohit Sharma is one of the best openers of Indian cricket. He is known as “Hitman” because he usually hit the ball out of the ground.
- He finished his primary education in our lady of Velankani.
- Rohit Sharma was from a poor family background as he didn’t have much to spend on the study.
- Rohit Sharma got admission in Swami Vivekananda on scholarship. He earned the scholarship by performing well in cricket.
Ajinkya Rahane is been rising cricketer of Indian cricket. He showed his talent and proved himself that he can play at international level. His performance proved his worth for India in game.
- He completed his secondary education in SV JOSHI high school at Dombivli.
- Ajinkya Rahane finished graduation in the field of commerce. He became one of the most valuable players in every format for Indian Team.
Zaheer Khan was one of the best fast bowlers of Indian cricket. In his school days, he was known as a bright student.
- He chooses to pursue engineering for higher education.
- But he didn’t want to become an engineer because his interest was in cricket. He dropped his studies and started to build his career in the field of cricket.
There is a not fixed & right education qualification to become a cricketer. We’re concluding this thing after reading all Indian cricketers education qualifications.